Highly precise Instrument to align machine bores,
bearings and optical Instrument line of sight axis. Linear shift up to 30 m
measured in both axes with precision Micrometer with 20 microns Resolution.
Prisms India offers a wide range of targets suit specific applications.
- Bore Alignment Checks
- Machine Tool Straightness and alignment checks
- Turbine installation and maintenance
- Flatness Checking and setting of bed plates
- Ship building repairs and maintenance
- Alignment of Rollers of process industries
- Aircraft Jig setting and control
- Tool Alignment of Large Boring Machines
- Main bearing Alignment of large Engines
Product Code : ALT-03
||Dual Axis Micrometer
|Linear Measuring Range:
||+/- 1.2 mm
|Linear Measuring Accuracy:
||±0.020 mm +2% displacement
|Line of Sight Error:
||<10 µm over 3m, < 100 µm over 30m
|Concentricity of Mechanical axis to Optical Axis:
||< 10 µm
|Parallelism of Optical Axis and Barrel:
||< 5 Secs
|Accuracy of Focus Scale:
||57.145 -0.010, +0 mm
||0 mm to Infinity
||Approx 6 Kgs
Die-Cast Machine Telescope
In the Illuminated Target Collimator
picture, cut of Illuminated Target Collimator and give that as a heading
above the picture.
Note : Mounting MT4 could be custom made as per the requirements
Product Code : ALT-02
|Focal length @ infinity :
|Focusing Range :
||0.25 m to infinity
|Clear Aperture :
||MT4 Taper shank to suit
the shot end
|MT4 Taper shank to suit
the platen end
|Overall length :
The equipment consists of :
- Focusable telescope locates in the shot end.
- Illuminated Target Collimator locates in the Platen end.
- Target Collimator is equipped with two cross hairs for close
distance and for infinity.
- Measurement of linear shifts and angular tilts.
- Makeup sleeves may be required when fitting onto a range of
- Custom made collimators are also available