Optical Parallels are used for checking Flatness and
Parallelism of Micrometer measuring faces. These are supplied as a set of
four numbers with thickness increment of 0.125 mm (one fourth of the pitch
of the Micrometer). Optical Parallels are made from Fused Silica/Fused
Quartz material as the material has environmental durability, and a low
coefficient of thermal / Linear expansion and as well resistant to abrasion.
parallels are manufactured to comply with the NPL (National Physical
Laboratory) specification MOY/SCMI/54
- Material : Fused Quartz
- Accompanied by Flatness Inspection Report
- Inspection in Laser Fizeau Interferometer
- Reference Flat (»/20) traceable to NIST.
- Evaluation of Flatness with Licensed Quick Fringe Software
- Cosmetic Defects : According to US MIL Std
- Supplied in Wooden Box
- Diameter : 30 mm +/- 0.15 mm
- Flatness : 0.1 microns
- Parallelism : 0.2 microns
- Thickness Tolerance : +/- 0.01 mm.
||12.00, 12.12, 12.25, 12.37
||25.00, 25.12, 25.25, 25.37