Prisms India offers Optical Flats in Optical Glass &
Fused Quartz Material.
Flat is used as a reference surface for the detection of inaccuracies of
unknown flat surfaces that are polished. Optical Flats are used in
Calibration labs for inspection of Micrometer Anvils & Mechanical Seals,
Pump Valves and various other Automotive Parts manufacturers.
Fused Silica or a clear Fused Quartz is used in many applications as the
material has environmental durability, a low coefficient of thermal / linear
expansion and as well resistant to abrasion. Prisms India offers Flatness to
»/4 (0.15µm), »/6 (0.10µm) amd »/10 (0.06µm)
Flatness with Single & Double surface flatness.
Prisms India also offers Customized flats with holes or different shapes,
Optical Flats in Optical Glass are available from Stock. Fused Quartz
Optical Flats quote will be provided against specific enquiries.
- Material : BK-7 Optical Glass / Fused Quartz
- Accompanied by Flatness Inspection Report
- Inspection in Laser Fizeau Interferometer
- Reference Flat (»/20) traceable to NIST.
- Evaluation of Flatness with Licensed Quick Fringe Software
- Cosmetic Defects : According to US MIL Std
- Supplied in Wooden Box